How effectively does the Finance/Accounts department function within your organisation? Are you well trained and knowledgeable about the various functions of this department? What risks can the organisation be exposed to because of poor management practices?
This highly-interactive program is the first of its kind to be offered in Trinidad and Tobago. It is designed to provide participants with a broad view of the various functions and processes of the modern Finance/Accounts Department.
Mr. Trevor Marshall is a Chartered Accountant and consultant with over twenty-three years senior level experience in the accounting field in a wide cross-section of business enterprises.
- The roles and functions of the modern Finance/Accounts Department
- Basics of Accounting
- Accounting Systems Design
- Internal Controls Management and Design
- Management Reporting
- Budgeting and Budget Control
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Accounts Payable Management
- Purchasing/Inventory Management
- Approaches to Accounts Department Supervision
- Approaches to cost control and re-structuring
- Document Management
The goal of the workshop is to improve the quality of management within Finance/Accounts departments of business organisations by providing participants with extensive information on modern practices and techniques.